Welcome, Catholic Moms
If you dropped in after reading Celeste Behe’s review at CatholicMom.com: Welcome!
I’ve been praying for word about my book to spread among the orthodox Christian mothers of the world. You’re the remnant whose steadfast love of Christ can save the next generation.
If you came here to learn a little more about me, I invite you to:
- Listen in on this 15-minute interview with Dallas Catholic radio the day my book was released. (Zip ahead to :30).
- Watch this 2½-minute interview on Memphis TV, which aired the day I signed books at John Grisham’s favorite bookstore just across the river in Arkansas.
- Read this five-star review by bestselling author Sheila Wray Gregoire (“The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex”).
- Friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and make friends with me at Goodreads.
- And, of course, pick up a copy of the book at Amazon. It’s on sale this Friday for 25% off!
And if you have any questions, please e-mail me. My family and I travel by RV, so we’re pretty much everywhere. You can keep up with us at the newsletter link on the right, or at Facebook.
Currently, I have four speaking engagements set to promote the book, and I’m always looking for more. Please let me know if you have an opportunity.
Thank you for stopping in!